The term ‘Habibi's Home Medical, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1924 South Pine St., Little Rock, AR 72207. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
How We May Use The Information You Provide
We may use your Personal and non-Personal Information for our general commercial purposes, to respond to and fulfill your requests for products and services and to market our products and services that you have agreed to receive or when we have your consent to:
- send you our catalogs and other offers through mail;
- send you our email newsletters and specials offers, and notify you when you have won one of our contests;
- contact you about the status of or to obtain additional information about your order;
- improve our web site, customer service and merchandise selections;
- process your registration on these Sites, including verifying your email address is active and valid;
- track user involvement in our community discussions. We do this to provide you with an open, but also civil, discussion forum. For example, we keep track of the ratio of how many flagged comments are eventually deleted in order to award badges to our most effective comment moderators.
- perform statistical analysis to learn more about how these Sites are used, we aggregate and analyze the data collected to monitor and analyze use of these Sites, to better tailor site functionality and our content and design to suit our visitors needs;
- syndicate (if we choose) the publicly available content of our community areas to third-party websites using RSS or other technologies. Please use caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information in public activities or submissions;
- prevent illegal activities such as content that infringes or violates the rights of other members or violates the law. We can remove any type of content you post on these Sites if we believe illegal activities
The Personal Information We May Collect From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from third-party sources when you allow us access to your data through a third-party service to create a site profile or when a friend provides us your information. For example, we may receive information from social networking sites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms.
How We May Share the Information Collected
Personal Information We Do Not Share
We do not give access to your contact information to third-parties when they display advertisements on our Sites. We do not share your telephone number or credit card information for use by other companies
How You Can Control Email Communications You Receive From Us
You have the opportunity to choose to receive email communications such as our newsletter and/or special offers and change your mind at any time. If you choose not to sign up for this email service, we will send you only email that relates to a specific purchase or in response to an email inquiry from you.
Other Types of Information We May Gather, How it is Used and Our Use of Gifs and Cookies, Do-Not-Track
How We Strive to Protect Personal Information
These Sites have implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your Personal Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your Personal Information in order to provide the products and services that you request.
While we take precautions to protect your Personal Information, you also play a role in protecting our information. You can help to maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your user name or password with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password we will assume that the instructions have been authorized by you. We cannot guaranty the security or any information you transmit to use or from our sites or in unencrypted emails you may send us, and therefore you use our sites at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to affiliated entities and on occasion to other sites we think you may enjoy. These affiliated sites operate independently of the Habibi Home Medical web sites and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we encourage you to review these policies before submitting any Personal Information through these affiliated sites.